Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- We are looking for qualified individuals who can bring skills and knowledge to the system/project and take the project to achieve its objective and beyond.
- Job Location: Dhaka with heavy field travels.
- The Project Coordinator is responsible fulltime to the project and will be designing the technical guideline to the project, develop traceability guideline, develop and execute training modules, will oversee technical clearance of promotional materials, safe production system supervision, and will be liaison and maintain relationship with fish sector related stakeholders, do necessary steps for certification process starting up and fulfilling’s the requirement provided by the authority. He or she will also be responsible for the overall supervision, team mobilization, reporting and business focal point in the field. He or she needs to maintain the field team and other field activities, time to time report and supervise the plan execution, maintain close relationship with marketing and procurement team and also with the producer groups.
- Regular coordination with project implementation team and relevant stakeholders for activity implementation as per project plan.
- Facilitate smooth functioning of project operational plan to mobilize and ensure needful resource and logistics.
- Proactive guidance to field team for timely accomplishments and coordinate with senior management team for quality programming.
- Develop activity implementation guideline and set standard of activity implementation.
- Develop traceability guideline, prepare and oversee technical clearance of promotional materials and safe production system.
- Develop technical content related to safe production and marketing system, support digitization of contents and promote safe fish production, marketing and consumption.
- Develop training modules and facilitate capacity building activities for effective and quality project implementation.
- Maintain effective working relationships with project stakeholders and fish sector government and independent bodies and authorities.
- Regular follow up of activity execution as per project plan and meet project objectives and goal.
- Develop and implement program monitoring strategy, tools and checklists.
- Conduct field and market assessment to identify existing gaps in both demand and supply sides of the value chain and recommend and implement potential initiatives within the fish sector.
- Demonstrate individual team members’ role and responsibilities, set performance objectives and indicators at individual team member level and lead by setting a good example (role model) -behavior consistent with words.
- Develop Traceability and Good Aquaculture Guideline with the help of relevant experts.
- Work relentlessly to implement and achieve traceability at farm and organization level.
- Maintain Liasion with government, private organizations nationally and internationally.
- Prepare necessary documentation and reporting including financials, project reports, training reports and business reports etc.
- Master’s degree in Biological Science/ Aquaculture/ Marine Science from a reputed University.
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age at most 38 years
- Minimum of 08 years’ professional experience working in a development cooperation context.
- Proven experience in market development and market linkage approaches.
- Proven project management experience and skills of effective decision making and a critical focus on the delivery of agreed results within time and budget constraints and to expected standards.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer applications like MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point).
- Excellent communication and reporting skills in English and Bangla.
- Strong analytical and organizational management skills.
- Working knowledge on USAID project management will be a plus.
- As per organizational policy
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.