Parmeeda.com is the leading e-commerce for health grocery and kids products. For last three years we have managed to receive trust and love of our customer base. With our growth management plan, we want to recruit an order management executive for smooth up our operational efficiency.
- Collect orders from sales/business development team, website, direct conversation, sms, facebook, emails wherever the order arrives from customer.
- Put the order in the central order management process (web panel/software panel) to create invoice.
- Print Invoice and Manage Order ready to deliver by checking with inventory, procurement.
- Quality control- matching the products as per invoice, check the products quality attribute, price double check, supervise packaging for delivery.
- Contract and Schedule Delivery (with own delivery channel and third party)
- Communicate customer and update on delivery status and special notes.
- Inform management at the end of the day about status of delivery
- Minimize delivery delay and inefficiency by routing, communicating, motivating around logistics team.
- Inform and take necessary steps when any order is not served or not going to be served. Take necessary steps to communicate and manage the delivery done.
- Maintain other work coordination necessary with other departments.
- Minimum graduation from any university completed. (No running students will be accepted).
- Experience in admin and logistics will be preferred.
- Good command over social media, internet, and software operating will be necessary.
- Good communicator.
- Hard worker
- A team player
- Can do attitude, a problem solver.
- Might have to work long hours.
- 1 day weekly day off.
- Salary range 12,000-15,000 taka.
- 3 Months probation period, after completion of probation will be entitled to receive other company benefit like bonus sharing, profit sharing, eid bonus etc.
- Please send your CV to: email@example.com by 30th November, 2017.