Balsamic Vinegar - One GrapeBalsamic Vinegar of Modena P.G.I. - Well BalancedThis is a medium-to-high density balsamic vinegar featuring a complex, full and balanced flavour, as well as an intensely brown colour. Its nose is persistent, delicate, slightly vinegary and features hints of wood after two months spent refining in sessile oak barrels. It’s made solely from cooked grape must and wine vinegar and is 100% natural.
Vinegarparmeeda.com brings Balsamic Vinegar - Five Grape Since 3rd July 2009, this historical Italian food product has enjoyed the right to Protected Geographical Indication status and the subsequent product protection that comes with it, which cover the production areas in the provinces of Modena and Reggio Emilia alone, whose soil and climate characteristics lend the product its unique flavour and quality.The "grape cluster rating system" is an innovative scientific scale for the quality certification of Modena Balsamic Vinegar, as per ISO standards, based on the awarding of grape cluster logos (CSQA – DTP “092” – CERT. N°. 21358). Health Benefit:৳ 950.00
- Balsamic vinegar-low in saturated fat, sodium and cholesterol that ensure better health for heart.
- It is a useful diet addition for diabetics as it improves insulin sensitivity.
- Balsamic vinegar is a source of minerals such as calcium, iron, manganese, phosphorous, and potassium.
- Balsamic vinegar also works to suppress the body's appetite and increase the amount of time it takes for the stomach to empty, which can contribute to weight loss by preventing overeating.
- Balsamic vinegar contains antioxidants that can protect the body from heart disease and cancer. The grapes that are used to make balsamic vinegar also contain antioxidants that fight against cell damage, improve the body's immune system.
- Balsamic vinegar is good for digestion as it stimulates the release of pepsin which plays an important role in the digestion of protein and release of amino acids.